Posted: Apr 26, 2019
Muskingum freshman Mikayla Deiotte led the women's track & field team at the Ohio Athletic Conference Championships by finishing second in the javelin to earn All-OAC honors. As a team, Muskingum finished ninth in the 10-team event.
- Location: Westerville, Ohio – Memorial Stadium
- Freshman Mikayla Deiotte notched second in the javelin (100-6) to earn All-OAC honors.
- Sophomore Trustyn Holland-Kerkes finished fourth in the javelin with a toss of 105-6.
- Junior Emily Ellyson took seventh (99-8) in the javelin.
- Sophomore Mary Double secured a long jump distance of 15-11.75, finishing eighth.
- Ellyson also finished sixth in the high jump with a mark of 5-1:25, while freshman Spencer Neville recorded eighth with a height of 5-00.25.
- The 4x100-meter relay team of freshman Sydney Lowry, freshman Spencer Neville, sophomore Louisa Smith, and sophomore Mary Double finished seventh with a time of 53.17.
- The 4x800-meter relay team of Deiotte, Double, Neville, and senior Keely Ames secured eighth with a time of 11:35.12.
- The Muskies next compete in the Grand Valley Last Chance Meet on Tuesday, May 7.