Apr 20, 2019
Freshman Emily Regan guided the women's outdoor track and field team to a fifth place finish in the seven-team field at the Don Frail Invite on Saturday.
- Location: Marietta, Ohio – Don Drumm Stadium
- Charleston finished first with a total of 280 points.
- Muskingum notched 11 points.
- Regan secured fourth in discus (33.37 meters) and locked in fifth in hammer (35.58 meters).
- The Muskies next travel to Westerville, Ohio to compete in the OAC Championships on Friday, April 26. Start time is slated for 12:00 p.m.