Posted: Apr 17, 2019
The Muskingum women's outdoor track and field team secured fifth in the seven-team field at the Geneva Invite on Wednesday.
- Location: Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania – Merriman Athletic Complex
- The Muskies registered a total of 52 points.
- Durquesne took first with 229 points.
- Freshman Spencer Neville registered fifth in the 200-meter dash with a time of 29.46.
- Neville also took seventh in the 400-meter dash with a final time of 1:05.94.
- Sophomore Louisa Smith locked in a 100-meter hurdles time of 17.63, finishing fifth.
- Neville secured fourth in high jump (4'7"), while freshman Mikayla Deiotte took fifth (4'5").
- Smith registered fifth in long jump with a distance of 15'4.75".
- Deiotte locked in seventh in long jump with a leap of 13'8.75".
- Freshman Emily Regan took seventh in shot put with a distance of 29'11.25".
- Regan also finished third in discus with a toss of 104'7".
- Freshman Jennie Choberka notched eighth in discus with a mark of 90'4".
- Sophomore Trustyn Holland-Kerkes rounded out the Muskie efforts finishing fifth in javelin with a toss of 106'6".
- Junior Emily Ellyson took seventh (95'7") in javelin, while Deoitte registered ninth (87'2").
- The Muskies next travel to Marietta, Ohio to compete in the Don Frail Invite on Saturday, April 20. Field events start at 8:30 a.m., while running events begin at 11:00 a.m.