Posted: Nov 02, 2019
The Muskingum women's soccer team fell in a close game to Heidelberg in OAC action in their final regular-season game on Saturday night, 1-0.
- Records: Muskingum (6-13,1-8), Heidelberg (7-10-1,3-6)
- Location: New Concord
- Attendance: 200
- Game Length: 1:50
- Prior to the game, the five women's soccer seniors were honored: senior midfielder Elena Kozelek, senior midfielder Abigail Wagner, senior defender Emily Roberts, senior forward Emily Ellyson, and senior defender Julia Prokopchak.
- The lone goal of the game was scored by the Student Princes in the first half off a goal from Victoria Perez in the 26th minute that was assisted by Kate Mundy to make the final score. 1-0.
- Leading the Muskie attack was junior Mary Double with four shots.
- Wagner added two shots for Muskingum.
- Sophomore Natalie Woodward and sophomore Britney Golden each added one shot for the Muskie offense.
- Junior Katie Bodenmiller played all 90 minutes in frame for the Muskies and made eight saves on the night.
- Leading the Heidelberg attack was Erica Campbell with nine total shots.
- Victoria Perez added five shots and the lone goal for the Student Princes.
- Audrey Kaufman also added two shots for the Heidelberg offense.
- Heidelberg goalkeeper Meredith Bruce made four saves in goal.