Posted: Oct 12, 2019
The Muskingum women's soccer team weren't able to get one past Ohio Northern losing on Saturday afternoon in their Cancer Awareness game, 3-0.
- Records: Muskingum (6-7, 1-2), Ohio Northern (9-2-2, 3-0)
- Location: New Concord
- Attendance: 200
- Game Length: 1:50
- Ohio Northern got the scoring started in the first half off a goal from Jenna Fuller in the 29th minute to make the score, 1-0.
- The Polar Bears got their second goal late in the first half from Caroline Goeller in the 41st minute making the score, 2-0.
- Ohio Northern got their third and final goal in the second half from Siena Ward off a corner kick from Megan Beier in the 76th minute to make the final score, 3-0.
- Leading the Muskie attack was junior Mary Double and sophomore Natalie Woodward who each had one shot.
- Junior Katie Bodenmiller played all 90 minutes in frame and made 16 saves on the day.
- Leading the Ohio Northern attack was Lauren Naso with six total shots.
- Siena Ward and Jenna Fuller each had four shots and one goal for the Polar Bears.
- Megan Breier added two shots and one assist for Ohio Northern.
- Caroline Goeller also added three shots and one goal for the Polar Bear offense.
- Ohio Northern goalkeeper Meagan Grierson made one save.
- The Muskies next travel to Alliance to take on Mount Union in OAC play on Wednesday, October 16. Game time is set for 7:00 p.m. at Mount Union Stadium.