Oct 05, 2019
The Muskingum women's soccer team fell to John Carroll in their OAC opener on Saturday night, 3-1.
- Records: Muskingum (5-6, 0-1), John Carroll (5-3-2, 1-0)
- Location: University Heights
- Game Length: 1:59
- The Blue Streaks got the scoring started in the first half off a goal from Brittany Dufalla in the 12th minute off an assist from Rachel Braunegg to make it, 1-0.
- John Carroll got their second of the night from Grace Monin in the 57th minute off assists from Brittany Dufalla and Jaclyn Audino making it, 2-0.
- It became 3-0 in favor of John Carroll in the 60th minute off a goal from Jaclyn Audino with an assist from Grace Monin.
- The Muskies got on the scoreboard off a goal from sophomore Britney Golden in the 70th minute off an assist from junior Alyssa Schneider to make the final score, 3-1.
- Leading the Muskie attack was Golden with two shots and one goal.
- Schneider also added two shots and had an assist for Muskingum.
- Sophomore Maddie Wirtley added one shot for the Muskie offense.
- Junior Katie Bodenmiller played all 90 minutes in frame for the Muskies and made nine saves on the night.
- Leading the Blue Streaks was Jaclyn Audino with eight shots, one goal, and one assist.
- Grace Monin had four shots, one goal, and an assist for John Carroll.
- Brittany Dufalla also added three shots and had one goal and an assist for the Blue Streak offense.
- Rachel Braunegg added two shots and had one assist.
- John Carroll goalkeeper Danielle Delgiudice had one save in goal.
- The Muskies next look to defend home turf as they take on Wilmington for OAC play on Wednesday, October 9. Game time is set for 7:00 p.m. at the North Athletic Turf Field.