Oct 01, 2019
The Muskingum women's soccer team slipped against Wooster on Tuesday night, 2-0.
- Records: Muskingum (5-5), Wooster (7-1-1)
- Location: New Concord
- Attendance: 100
- Game Length: 1:50
- The Fighting Scots got the scoring started early in the first half off a goal from Holly Thompson in the 11th minute making the score, 1-0.
- Later in the first half, Wooster got their second and final goal of the game from Miura Wilery in the 34th minute to make the score, 2-0.
- Leading the Muskie offense was junior Mary Double with two shots and both of those on goal.
- Freshman Bailey Miller and sophomore Britney Golden each had one shot for the Muskies.
- Junior goalkeeper Katie Bodenmiller played all 90 minutes in frame for Muskingum and made eight saves on the night.
- Leading the Wooster attack was Holly Thompson with five shots and one goal.
- Miura Wiley ended her night with four shots and one goal for the Fighting Scots.
- Wooster goalkeeper Molly Hutter made three saves in goal.
- The Muskies next travel to University Heights to take on John Carroll for their Ohio Athletic Conference opener on Saturday, October 5. Game time is set for 7:00 p.m. at Don Shula Stadium.