Feb 28, 2019
The Muskingum women's lacrosse team fell to Earlham this evening, 16-4.
- Records: Muskingum (0-2 overall), Earlham (2-0)
- Location: Richmond, Indiana - Darrel Beane Stadium
- Game Length: 1:34
- Sophomore Courtney Hines led the Muskies with a career-best five shots and two goals.
- Senior Breanna Bailey and junior Dani Crisp each chipped in one goal.
- The Muskie defense was anchored by freshman Sam Stafford. Stafford played all 60 minutes and recorded a career-high 13 saves.
- Claudette Roskamp propelled the Quakers with a game-high seven goals.
- Between the pipes, Becca Belcher recorded four saves to secure the victory for Earlham.
- Earlham tallied back-to-back goals to jump out to an early 9-0 lead.
- Bailey answered back with a goal at the 4:56 marker in an attempt to slow down the Quaker momentum.
- The Quakers continued to dominate as they netted three more goals, extending their lead to 12-1 going into the break.
- In the second half, Emma Lady secured a goal off of an assist from Serena Piscano to widen the gap 16-1.
- The Muskies were able to lock in the last three goals of the game to trim the deficit 16-4.
- Muskingum next host Oberlin on Saturday, March 2. Game time is slated for 11:00 a.m.