Feb 25, 2019
The Franciscan Barons shot past the Muskingum women's lacrosse team on Monday, 21-1. The contest marked the season opener for both teams.
- Records: Muskingum (0-1 overall), Franciscan (1-0)
- Location: New Concord, Ohio – North Athletic Turf Field
- Game Length: 1:40
- This marked the first career game for Muskingum Head Coach Taylor Graf.
- Junior Dani Crisp led the Muskies with a team-best four shots and one goal. She also added five draw controls.
- Freshman Carly Spitz registered her first career assist on Crisp's goal.
- Senior Breanna Bailey notched three ground balls and caused two turnovers.
- In frame, freshman Sam Stafford played all 60 minutes making four saves.
- Grace Deegan guided the Barons with a game-high seven goals and two assists.
- Brittany Bain made five saves in 60 minutes of work to earn the win.
- Franciscan outshot Muskingum 23-6 in the first half to jump out to a 13-1 lead going into the break.
- Muskingum next travels to Richmond, Indiana to play Earlham on Thursday, February 28. Start time is slated for 5:00 p.m.