Oct 05, 2019
The Muskingum women's golf team finished in eighth place afte round one of the Eva Shorb Weiskopf Invite on Saturday evening.
- The event took place at Wooster Country Club.
- As a team, the Muskies shot a combined team score of 409.
On The Course
- Leading the Muskies was sophomore MacKenzie Garber who finished tied for 27th place shooting a 99.
- Sophomore Ericka Marano finished tied for 38th shooting a 103.
- Junior Brittnee Edgar finished round one tied for 38th shooting a 103.
- Freshman Nyoka Clarke ended her day in 41st place shooting a 104.
- Junior Sara Lowman shot a 115 and finished tied for 54th after round one.
- Otterbein leads round one after shooting a combined team score of 349.
- Beth Lebar of Marietta finished as the top golfer after round one shoothing an 83.
- The Muskies next hit the course for round two of the Eva Shorb Weiskopf Invite on Sunday, October 6. The event is set to take place at the Wooster Country Club.