Posted: Oct 11, 2019
The Muskingum men's cross country team placed 30th in the 36-team field at the 7th annual JennaStrong Invitational at Wilmington on Friday.
- The invitational was held by Wilmington.
- The event was an 8K race.
- The race featured runners from Division I, II, and III.
- The Muskies secured a total of 811 points.
- Ohio State finished first with a final score of 31.
How It Happened
- Freshman Luke Howald guided the Muskies with a final time of 28:31.2, averaging 5:44.3 per mile.
- Freshman Clay Cavanaugh registered a time of 29:11.4.
- Senior Douglas McIntire notched a final time of 29:51.0.
- Senior Logan Skolosh secured a time of 30:38.7.
- Junior John Franz locked in a time of 32:12.5, while sophomore James Muncie logged a time of 33:18.4.
- Sophomore Kaleb Hart rounded out the effort for the Muskies with a time of 35:26.4.
- Muskingum will next travel to Wilmington to participate in the Wilmington Dual on Friday, October 18. Start time is slated for 6:00 p.m.