Posted: Nov 02, 2019
The Muskingum men's soccer team fell to Heidelberg in OAC action in their final game of the year on Saturday afternoon, 4-0.
- Records: Muskingum (7-11-1,0-9), Heidelberg (4-12-1,2-7)
- Location: Tiffin
- Game Length: 1:45
- The Student Princes got the scoring started in the early portions of the first half off a goal from Jared Chavez in the seventh minute that was assisted by Kyle Morton and Bryce Zeleznik making the early score, 1-0.
- After halftime, Heidelberg would strike three more times in the second half to make the final score of the game, 4-0.
- Leading the Muskie attack was senior Chase Michael Hillard and freshman Sujit Khatiwoda who each had four shots.
- Junior Logan Gray added two shots for Muskingum.
- Junior Jordan Work and senior Don Ingold each added one shot for the Muskie offense.
- Freshman Jacob Clevenger played 83 minutes in goal for the Muskies and made three saves on the day.
- Junior William Chase Bradshaw played the final seven minutes in goal.
- Leading the Heidelberg attack was Bryce Zeleznik with nine shots and one assist.
- Jared Chavez, Sigurd Ilestad, and Nicholas Barnosky each added two shots and one goal for the Student Princes.
- Heidelberg goalkeeper Ryan Newman made five saves in goal.