- Records: Muskingum (7-9 overall, 3-6 OAC), Wilmington (10-5 overall, 6-3 OAC)
- Location: Wilmington, Ohio
- Senior Devon Peart guided the Muskies' offense with 22 points and pulled down six rebounds.
- Freshman Trey Singleton tallied 18 points and three assists.
- Senior Jalen Paige notched 12 points and dished out four assists.
- Sophomore Mitch Clark added 11 points and hauled in four rebounds.
- As a team, the Muskies went 24-for-61 (39.3%) from the field and 13-for-26 from the arc (50.0%).
- Abdul Kanu led Wilmington's offense with 19 points while DaeShawn Jackson had 14 points.
- Wilmington made 44.3% of their shots (31-for-70), went 7-for-25 from the arc (28.0%), and ended the contest shooting 23-for-33 from the free-throw line (69.7%).
- The teams went back-and-forth during the first 10 minutes of play with neither squad leading by more than four points. Then, Kevin Lewis's dunk ignited a 10-4 burst for Wilmington, putting them up (31-23) with 5:40 left in the half. Singleton responded for the Muskies by sinking a basket and sparking a 9-2 spurt, decreasing the deficit to one point (33-32) at the 3:34 juncture. Over the final minutes of the half, the Quakers used a 13-5 run to enter the break with a nine-point lead (46-37).
In the first five minutes of the second half, Muskingum outscored Wilmington (14-8), cutting their lead to three points (54-51). Wilmington answered with a 10-2 span, thanks to a layup from Kanu at the 10:55 mark, pushing their advantage to 11 points (64-53). The Muskies continued to fight as freshman MJ Smith knocked down a triple, creating a 9-3 burst to make it 67-62 with 7:47 remaining. Following this, Will Patrick hit a three-pointer for the Quakers to conclude a 10-2 run, increasing their lead to 13 points (77-64) with five minutes on the clock. Despite being outscored (17-15), Wilmington managed to stay in control and secure the victory, 92-81.
Muskingum next hosts John Carroll on Saturday, January 19. Game time is slated for 2:00 p.m.