Muskingum women's cross country freshman Rachel Timberlake and Macy McAdams both placed in the top 15 in the 148-runner field at the All-Ohio Championships hosted by Cedarville University on Friday. Muskingum finished 9th in the 18-team field.
- The event was held at the Elvin R. King Cross Country Course on the campus of Cedarville University.
- The distance was 6k.
- The race featured runners from Division I, II, and III.
How It Happened
- Timberlake led the Muskies across the finish line with a 5th-place finish in the 148-runner field with a 22:51.2 time. Her average mile time was 6:07.6.
- Freshman McAdams was the second Muskie to notch a top 15 spot, finishing 11th in a time of 23:08.8.
- Junior Keely Ames claimed 68th place with a 24:53.1 time.
- Junior Reilly Walsh placed 80th in a time of 25:06.3.
- Sophomore Lauren Hunt rounded out the Muskingum field with an 85th-place finish in a total time of 25:24.0.
- As a team, Muskingum finished with 252 points and a time of 2:01:24.
- Otterbein won the team event with 49 points.
- Otterbein's Claire Lamb captured the individual title with a 21:57.7 time.
- Muskingum returns to action Friday, October 13 at the JennaStrong Invitational hosted by Wilmington.