Posted: Sep 09, 2017
The Muskingum women's cross country team finished fourth in the 16-team field at the Bethany Invitational on Saturday.
- The invitational was hosted by Bethany
- The event was a 6K race
How It Happened
- Freshman Rachel Timberlake finished third in the 142-runner field with a time of 23:34. Timberlake finished just one second behind the race winner.
- Junior Keely Ames placed 24th with a time of 25:23.
- Sophomore Lauren Hunt took 36th with a time of 26:03.
- Junior Reilly Walsh finished 39th with a time of 26:13.
- Sophomore Heidi Sines rounded out the Muskies top five scoring with a time of 27:23.
- The Muskies finished with a total time of 2:08:36.
- California (Pa.) won the invitational with a total time of 2:00:51.
- Alyson Pierce of California (Pa.) finished first overall with a time of 23:33.
- Muskingum will next travel to the Heidelberg Invitational on Saturday, September 16.