Posted: Feb 15, 2019
The Muskingum University women's indoor track and field team placed fourth at the Rick Meindl Last Call Meet on Friday.
- Location: Bexley, Ohio - Capital University
- The 4x200-meter relay team of freshman Spencer Neville, freshman Sydney Lowry, senior Kimberly Taylor, and sophomore Mary Double notched first with a time of 1:53.98.
- Senior Reilly Walsh secured first in the one-mile run with a time of 5:54.92.
- Senior Keely Ames finished third in the one-mile run with a final time of 6:10.91.
- Senior Skylar Vasil placed seventh in the one-mile run with a time of 6:56.87.
- Neville logged a 500-meter dash time of 1.24.99, finishing first.
- Freshman Mikayla Deiotte took sixth in the 800-meter run with a time of 2:45.44.
- Lowry notched fifth in the 200-meter dash with a time of 29.10.
- Double directed the Muskies finishing second in long jump with 4.68 meters. Double also notched fourth in the triple jump with 8.62 meters.
- Taylor secured fourth in long jump with 4.55 meters and second in high jump with 1.52 meters.
- Deiotte locked in fourth in high jump with 1.37 meters.
- Lowry took sixth in the 60-meter dash with a time of 8.65.
- The Muskies next travel to Ada, Ohio to participate in the OAC Championships at Ohio Northern on Friday, February 22 and Saturday, February 23.