The Muskingum men's cross country team finished 22nd overall at the Wilmington JennaStrong Invitational hosted by Wilmington College on Friday.
- The event was held on the campus of Wilmington College.
- The distance was 8k.
- The race featured runners from Division I, II, and III.
How It Happened
- Freshman Terrell Tuttle led Muskingum with a 93th-place finish in a time of 28:36.9.
- Sophomore Douglas McIntire notched the 100th spot with a finished time of 28:43.8.
- Freshman John Franz finished with a time of 29:18.7 claiming the 121st spot.
- Sophomore Logan Skolosh placed 123rd to finish with a 29:20.1 time.
- Junior Andrew Murray rounded out the Muskie field in 124th with a time of 29:20.6.
- Muskingum finished the race with 561 points and a time of 2:25:20. The average time per individual was 29:04.
- Shawnee State won the team title with 93 points.
- Berea's Logan McKenzie captured the individual title with a time of 25:10.1.
Muskingum will return to the course on Saturday, October 28 at the OAC Championships at Heidelberg.