Get Hooked on the Muskies
Your membership in the Muskie Athletic Club helps support the Muskingum Athletic Department. The mission of the Muskie Athletic Club is to provide student-athletes with an outstanding athletic and academic experience and to strengthen the overall competitiveness of the Muskingum athletic programs.
Your support helps
At Muskingum, we continually strive to improve programs and facilities so that our teams may compete at the highest level. Your membership dollars support: programming for student-athletes, uniforms and equipment, facility improvements, recruiting efforts, travel for all Muskie teams, and professional development for the coaching staff.
Join the Muskie Team
Join the Muskie Athletic Club online by clicking HERE. After joining, you will receive a letter in the mail detailing the benefits of your membership. If you have additional questions, please email Muskingum Vice President and Athletic Director Steve Brockelbank at email@example.com.
Member Levels and Benefits
- (0-5 Years from Graduation)
- Membership benefits are available to primary member and spouse
- MVP, All-Conference, All-American, Champion, and Society memberships include admission to the athletic events
- Touchdown Tent access is for all members 21 & over and includes field-level viewing in the East end zone, three beer/wine tickets per person, and snacks
- Skybox access includes above court-level viewing, refreshments, and snacks
- The Muskingum University Athletic Department reserves the right to modify benefits at any time