Rachel Timberlake was the first Muskingum freshman women's cross country runner to earn All-Ohio Athletic Conference Second Team honors after placing 10th and helped guide the Muskies team to finish sixth overall on Saturday afternoon. The Ohio Athletic Conference Championships was hosted by Heidelberg University.
- The event was hosted by Heidelberg University.
- The race distance was 6k.
- Muskingum total time was 2:02:59 and averaged a time of 24:36.
- Muskingum finished sixth in the 9-team field.
- Top 18 individual runners earn All-OAC honors.
How It Happened
- Timberlake led the Muskies with a 10th place finish and earned All-OAC Second Team honors with a time of 22:37.3.
- Freshman Macy McAdams had a great first OAC outing as she tallied 22nd place to finish with a 23:43.9 time.
- Junior Keely Ames claimed a 48th place finish with a time of 24:55.2
- Junior Reilly Walsh finished close behind as she took 53rd place with a 25:02.6 time.
- Sophomore Lauren Hunt rounded out the scoring for the Muskies with a time of 26:11.8.
- Muskingum ended the event with 167 points.
- Otterbein's Claire Lamb captured the individual title, finishing with a 21:32.2 time.
- Otterbein won the team title with 51 points.
- The Muskies next compete at the NCAA Regional Championships on Saturday, November 11.