Freshman Rachel Timberlake posted her fifth-straight top 10 finish this season at the Wilmington JennaStrong Invitational on Friday, while the Muskingum women's cross country squad finished 18th in the 32-team field.
- The event was held on the campus of Wilmington College.
- The distance was 5k.
- The race featured runners from Division I, II, and III.
How It Happened
- Timberlake led the Muskies across the finish line with an 8th-place finish in the 300-runner field with a 19:03.0 time. Her average mile time was 6:07.5.
- Junior Reilly Walsh claimed 79th place with a 21:11.5 time.
- Junior Keely Ames placed 99th in a time of 21:42.2.
- Sophomore Heidi Sines took the 127th spot to finish with a 22:37.4 time.
- Sophomore Lauren Hunt rounded out the Muskingum field with a 148th-place finish in a total time of 23:13.9.
- As a team, Muskingum finished with 461 points and a time of 1:47:48.
- Division I school, Cleveland State won the team event with 45 points.
- Cleveland State's Karen Barrientos captured the individual title with a 17:59.1 time.
- Muskingum will return to the course on Saturday, October 28 at the OAC Championships at Heidelberg.