The Muskingum women's cross country team captured first Thursday afternoon at the Muskingum Cross Country Invitational. The Muskies won the event with 19 points, while Bethany finished with 44 points.
- The invitational was held on Muskingum's scenic course.
- Each runner completed a 4k course.
How It Happened
- Senior Julie Fobes won the race with a time of 17:14.47.
- Freshman Lauren Hunt finished third with a time of 18:24.20.
- Freshman Heidi Snipes claimed fourth with a time of 18:42.07.
- Senior Hannah Gregory rounded out the top five with a time of 19:30.57.
- Freshman Peyton Morrow finished seventh with a time of 19:42.67, followed by senior Josie Baum in seventh with a time of 19:59.55 and sophomore Alexis Ricker in eighth with a time of 20:24.89.
- Freshman Heidi Sines finished 10th with a time of 20:48.15.
- Following her across the finish line were sophomore Keely Ames in 11th with a time of 20:56.75, freshman Justine Skatzes in 12th with a time of 22:32.54 and junior Maddie Moss in 13th with a time of 22:47.61.
- Sophomore Skylar Cowan claimed a 15th place finish with a time of 23:51.92.
- The Muskies finished with a total time of 1:33:33.98.
- Muskingum will next travel to the Bethany Invitational on Saturday, September 10.