Apr 21, 2018
The Muskingum women's track and field team competed at the Don Frail Invitational on Saturday hosted by Marietta College.
- Location: Marietta, Ohio - Don Drumm Stadium
- Results: Muskingum finished 12th in the 13 team field with eight points. Mount Union won the event with 234.5 points.
- Freshman Erin Ball finished sixth in the 3000-meter run with a time of 12:44.45.
- The 4x100-meter relay team of sophomore Jordan Prall, freshman Mary Double, freshman Louisa Smith, and freshman Trustyn Holland-Kerkes took sixth with a time of 55:19.
- In the high jump, Smith and junior Kimberly Taylor tied for sixth with a height of 1.40 meters (4' 7").
- Sophomore Hannah Hales claimed a 10th place finish in the javelin with a throw of 23.90 meters (78' 5").
- Double placed 11th in the 400-meter dash with a time of 1:05.88.
- Muskingum returns to action Friday, April 27-Saturday, April 28 as they compete at the Ohio Athletic Conference Outdoor Track and Field Championships hosted by Ohio Northern.