Apr 14, 2018
The Muskingum women's track and field team placed 12th at the All-Ohio Championships hosted by Ohio Wesleyan on Saturday.
- Location: Delaware, Ohio - Ohio Wesleyan
- Results: Muskingum scored 20.5 points. Oberlin won the event with 124 points.
- Junior Tristen Wiles led the Muskies earning All-Ohio honors in the javelin capturing first-place with a toss of 37.47 meters (122-11).
- Freshman Macy McAdams finished fourth in the 5000-meter run with a time of 18:15.16.
- Freshman Emily Zumack placed ninth in the javelin with a pitch of 27.00 meters (88-07).
- Sophomore Emily Ellyson finished tied for eighth in the heptathlon with 3.50 points for the team, she earned 2908 points across her seven events. Ellyson's high jump was her best finish as she tied for first with a leap of 1.58 meters (5-02.25).
- Junior Kimberly Taylor placed 10th in the heptathlon with two points for the team, she registered 2751 points across her seven events. Taylor's best event finish was in the javelin as she placed third with a toss of 25.20 meters (82-08).
- Muskingum next competes at Otterbein on Friday, April 20.