Muskingum's Emily Ellyson, Reannah Martin, Josey Lillibridge, Tristen Wiles, and Kimberly Taylor paced the Muskie women's track & field team at the Muskie Duals on a cold wintry mix Saturday. The Muskies finished with a 4-1 record in the dual-format scoring.
- Location: New Concord, Ohio – Johnson Family Track
In the Field
- Sophomore Emily Ellyson captured first in the high jump with a height of 1.60 meters.
- In the pole vault, junior Reannah Martin tallied first place clearing a height of 2.59 meters.
- Freshman Josey Lillibridge registered first in the discus with a mark of 32.27 meters, while freshman Aurora Miller took fourth (28.73 meters).
- Senior Tristen Wiles finished first in the javelin with a throw of 38.40, while Ellyson claimed fifth with 29.10 meters.
- Junior Kimberly Taylor finished first in the long jump with a leap of 15-03.25, while freshman Mary Double placed fourth (14-04.50).
- Taylor claimed a second-place finish in the high jump with a height of 1.50 meters.
On the Track
- Sophomore Jordan Prall claimed second in the 100-meter dash, while freshman Trustyn Holland-Kerkes placed third with times of 14.33 and 14.49, respectively.
- Prall also took fourth in the 200-meter dash with a time of 30.79.
- Double placed second in the 400-meter dash with a time of 1:04.20.
- In the 100-meter hurdles, Ellyson finished second, freshman Louisa Smith placed third, and Holland-Kerkes took fourth with times of 17:71, 17:72, and 18.02, respectively.
- Junior Keely Ames claimed second in the 3000-meter steeplechase with a time of 13:28.48.
- Muskingum's 4x400 meter relay squad of Ames, freshman Erin Ball, junior Skylar Cowan, and Double took fourth with a time of 5:21.68.
- Muskingum next hosts the Amy Adams Memorial on Friday, March 23 and Saturday, March 24.