Dec 08, 2018
The Muskingum University women's indoor track & field team competed in the Marietta First Glimpse Invite on Saturday.
- Location: Marietta, Ohio – Dyson Baudo Recreation Center
On the Track
- Freshman Spencer Neville guided the Muskies finishing first in the 500-meter dash with a time of 1:25.00.
- The 4x200-meter team of sophomore Mary Double, sophomore Sydney Lowry, senior Kimberly Taylor, and Neville finished second with a time of 1:55.50.
In the Field
- Taylor finished third in high jump with 1.55 meters and third in long jump with 4.81 meters.
- Junior Emily Ellyson locked in fourth in high jump with 1.50 meters, while Neville secured sixth with 1.45 meters.
- Double notched fifth in long jump with 4.60 meters.
- The Muskies next compete on Saturday, January 19 at the Marietta Open.