Freshman Macy McAdams set a new school record in the 3,000-meter run, while the distance medley relay team of McAdams, Mary Double, Reilley Walsh, and Rachel Timberlake broke the school record, again, to lead the Muskingum women's indoor track and field team at the All-Ohio Championships on Saturday hosted by Otterbein.
- Location: Westerville, Ohio - Clements Recreation Center
- Freshman Macy McAdams claimed sixth place in the 3,000-meter run finishing with a school record time of 10:26.82.
- McAdams, freshman Mary Double, junior Reilly Walsh, and freshman Rachel Timberlake took eighth place and set a new school record in the distance medley relay with a time of 13:05.09, breaking their own previous time of 13:32.06 which they set earlier this season at the Ohio Athletic Conference split meet.
- Sophomore Emily Ellyson finished sixth in the high-jump with a jump of 5-01.75.
- Muskingum returns to action Saturday, February 17 at Mount Union.