Feb 09, 2018
The Muskingum women's indoor track and field team finished second at the Ohio Wesleyan meet on Friday with 53 points.
- Location: Delaware, Ohio - Gordon Field House
- Junior Kimberly Taylor finished first in the high jump with a height of 4-09.75, while freshman Louisa Smith tied for third with a height of 4-07.75.
- Freshman Erin Ball captured first place in the 3000-meter run, while junior Skylar Cowan took second place with times of 13:33.07 and 13:57.84, respectively.
- Smith placed second, Trustyn Holland-Kerekes took third, and senior Hannah Doore notched fourth in the 60-meter hurdles, finishing with times of 9.98, 10:79, and 11:21, respectively.
- Junior Reannah Martin placed third in the pole vault clearing a height of 8-06.00, while Doore placed fifth clearing a height of 8-00.00.
- Junior Kimberly Taylor collected a third place finish in the long jump with a leap of 14-10.50.
- Senior Tristen Wiles finished fifth in the 60-meter dash with a time of 8.82.
- Sophomore Jordan Prall took fifth place in the 200-meter dash with a time of 30.76.
- Freshman Demeisha Ransom also took fifth place in the 800-meter run with a time of 2:57.92.
- Ohio Wesleyan won the meet with a total of 91 points.
- Muskingum next competes at the All-Ohio Championships hosted by Otterbein on Saturday, February 10 starting at 12:00 p.m.