Oct 27, 2018
The Muskingum women's soccer team fell to Heidelberg on Saturday evening, 6-0.
- Records: Muskingum (6-12, 1-8 OAC), Heidelberg (7-11-1, 2-7 OAC)
- Location: Hidden Valley, Ohio
- Game Duration: 1:58
- The contest marked the final game for seniors Heather Maxwell, Rachael Waite and Emily Wiley.
- Wiley led the Muskie attack with three shots.
How It Happened
- Amanda Kilway opened up the scoring for Heidelberg in the 11th minute.
- Four minutes later, Bekah Thomas added a goal.
- Heidelberg was able to notch four more scores during the contest to secure a 6-0 advantage.
- Muskingum was narrowly outshot by Heidelberg, 16-13.
- Alexandra Farmer played the entire game between the pipes for Heidelberg and recorded ten saves.
- Sophomore keeper Katie Bodenmiller competed for 71 minutes, making three saves and allowing five goals. Maxwell played 19 minutes in frame, making one save and allowing one goal.