The Muskingum women's soccer team heads to La Roche on Tuesday, September 4 at 5:00 p.m. Later in the week, the team travels to Tennessee to play Johnson on Friday, September 7 and Maryville on Sunday, September 9.
Friday, September 7: Muskingum at Johnson – 7:30 p.m.
- The Muskingum women's soccer team currently stands at 0-1.
- The Muskies are lead offensively by freshman Lindsay Dunlap with one goal.
- Senior Heather Maxwell has recorded five saves in goal.
- Freshman Madee Shipley has recorded six saves in the net.
- Last season, Muskingum defeated La Roche by a score of 3-1.
- La Roche stands with a 1-0 record.
- La Roche averages three goals and nine shots per game.
- Kerri Phillis leads the offense with two goals and four shots.
- Jessica Welka has recorded four saves in goal.
- Isabelle Orange has tallied five saves in the net.
- The Redhawks are members of the Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference.
- Johnson has started the season with a 1-1 record.
- Johnson averages 2.5 goals per games.
- Johnson allows one goal per game.
- This is the first time the Royals have played Muskingum.
- The Royals compete in the National Christian Collegiate Athletic Association.
- Maryville is currently 0-2 on the young season.
- Maryville averages 3.5 shots per game.
- Abbey Coleman leads the team in frame with 13 saves.
- The Scots are members of the USA South Athletic Conference.