The Muskingum women's soccer team celebrated Senior Day on Saturday against John Carroll. Prior to the game, Muskingum recognized seniors Stephanie Siwicki, Tori Stuard, Lauren McKell, Miranda Bishop and Natalie O'Dell.
- Score: John Carroll 5, Muskingum 1
- Records: Muskingum (3-15 overall, 0-9 OAC), John CArroll (10-5-2 overall, 6-2-1 OAC)
- Location: New Concord, Ohio – North Athletic Turf Field
- Weather: 40 degrees, rain and cold
How It Happened
- John Carroll grabbed the early momentum in the first half with three goals. The Blue Streaks scored in the 28th, 31st and 38th minutes.
- John Carroll led 3-0 at the break.
- In the second half, Muskingum tallied its goal in the 72nd minute on junior Emily Wiley's header off of Stuard's corner kick. The strike was Wiley's first of the season, while the assist was the second of the campaign for Stuard.
- Freshman Mary Double led the Muskies' 18-shot attack with seven shots. Stuard had four shots and Bishop mustered three shots.
- Muskingum ended with 10 shots on frame.
- Freshman Katie Bodenmiller played 90 minutes in goal and registered a career-high 16 saves.
- Muskingum will hit the field next in the fall of 2018.