Oct 24, 2017
The Muskingum women's soccer team and Wilmington were tied 0-0 at the half, but the Quakers struck a goal in the second half to lift them to a 1-0 victory.
- Records: Muskingum (3-13 overall, 0-7 OAC), Wilmington (5-9-2 overall, 1-5-1 OAC)
- Location: Wilmington, Ohio – Williams Stadium
How It Happened
- Muskingum and Wilmington played hard in the first half as it resulted in a 0-0 tie at the half.
- At the 54-minute marker, Alex Vestal notched a goal for the Quakers to pull ahead, 1-0.
- Muskingum wasn't able to produce a goal in the second half, giving Wilmington the 1-0 win.
- Mary Double took one shot on goal, while Tori Stuard added one shot.
- Katie Bodenmiller tied a season-high 14 saves and played all 90 minutes in the frame.
- Wilmington's goalkeeper's Ana Hosler and Leda Moyer each saw 45 minutes of play between the pipes, while Moyer added one save.
- Muskingum will host John Carroll for Senior Day on Saturday, October 28 at the North Athletic Turf Field. Kick-off will be at 1:00 p.m.