The Muskingum women's soccer team will welcome Capital to North Athletic Turf Field on Tuesday and head to Baldwin Wallace on Saturday. The games are scheduled to start at 4:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m., respectively.
Tuesday, October 10: Muskingum vs Capital – 4:00 p.m. (Live Stats at fightingmuskies.com).
Saturday, October 14: Muskingum at Baldwin Wallace – 1:00 p.m. (Live Stats/Video at bwyellowjackets.com).
- Muskingum fell, 4-1, against Otterbein on Saturday. Ali Gilt scored the lone goal for the Muskies, her second on the season. Goalkeeper Katie Bodenmiller recorded a season-high 14 saves.
- The Muskies are 3-9 overall and 0-3 in the OAC.
- Forward Tori Stuard leads the MU squad with four goals and nine points (four goals, one assist) on the season.
- Midfielder Abigail Wagner, Mary Double, and Miranda Bishop have collected two assists each to lead the team.
- Goalkeeper's Jasmine Love and Katie Bodenmiller have tallied 52 and 46 saves, respectively, in the frame this season and ranks fourth and sixth in the OAC.
- Capital lost, 1-0, at home against OAC opponent Ohio Northern on Saturday.
- The Crusaders are now 4-6-1 overall and 2-1 in the OAC.
- Goalkeeper Kelly Bachmann has grabbed 39 saves this season which ranks her eighth in the conference.
- Carlee Murry leads the Crusaders with two goals and five points (two goals, one assist). She has also notched one game-winning goal at Kenyon in overtime.
- The team has registered two shutouts this season.
- Baldwin Wallace suffered its first loss in seven games at Wilmington, 2-1, on Saturday.
- The Yellow Jackets are 8-4-1 overall and 1-1-1 in OAC action. They hold a 3-0-1 record at home.
- The Yellow Jackets have tallied seven shutouts which is the best in the conference.
- Junior forward Rachel Bender is second in the conference in goals with 12 and in total points with 31 (12 goals, seven assists) and is first on her team in both categories. She ranks 19th in NCAA Division III in total points.
- Goalkeeper Emma Bruno is first in the OAC in save percentage (.891), second in goals-against average (0.57), third in shutouts (five), and seventh in saves (41). In the NCAA Division III, she ranks 14th in save percentage and 19th in goals-against average.