The Muskingum women's soccer team celebrated senior night on a cold Wednesday evening against Wilmington in McConagha Stadium. The Quakers scored two second-half goals to top the Muskies, 3-1.
- Records: Muskingum (4-13 overall, 1-7 OAC), Wilmington (6-6-4, 1-5-2)
- Location: New Concord, Ohio - McConagha Stadium
How It Happened
- Prior to the contest, Muskingum recognized seniors Liz Mitchell, Morgan Price, Jessica Gutierrez and Sarah Landuyt.
- Wilmington struck first in the 27th minute on a tally from Ashley Lovett.
- The Muskies would tie the contest in the 34th minute as Price scored on a cross from sophomore Emily Wiley, who was striking a free kick following a foul. The goal was Price's fourth goal of the season, while the assist was the first of the year for Wiley.
- The Quakers added two more goals in the 51st and 57th minute to complete the scoring.
- Muskingum finished with 10 shots. Price led the team with five strikes, while junior Tori Stuard fired off two shots.
Between the Pipes
- Mitchell logged 90 minutes in frame for the Muskies making nine saves.
- Ana Hosler and Leda Moyer split time in goal making a combined five saves en route to the win.
- Muskingum returns to action Saturday as they travel to John Carroll to wrap-up regular season play. Game time is slated for 4:00 pm.