The Muskingum women's soccer team surrendered three first-half goals as they fell to Ohio Athletic Conference opponent Mount Union 3-0 Tuesday evening at Mount Union Stadium.
- Records: Muskingum (4-11 overall, 1-5 OAC), Mount Union (7-6-2, 3-1-2)
- Location: Alliance, Ohio - Mount Union Stadium
How It Happened
- Mount Union netted three first-half goals en route to the win.
- Muskingum was led in the contest by senior Sarah Landuyt and junior Tori Stuard both with three shots each.
- Freshman Autumn Devine finished the contest with a team-high two shots on frame.
- As a team, Muskingum finished with 12 shots and five on frame.
- Nicole Lanese led the Purple Raiders with two goals.
- Brooke Schmidt also netted a goal for Mount Union.
Between the Pipes
- Senior Liz Mitchell led the Muskies in frame tying a season-high 22 saves.
- Paige Freel claimed the win for Mount Union logging 90 minutes in frame making five saves.
- The Muskies return to action Saturday, October 22 when they welcome Ohio Northern to McConagha Stadium. Kick-off is scheduled for 1:00 pm.