Muskingum sophomore Amanda Sias scored her first career goal in the 88th minute off an assist from junior Natalie O'Dell to lead the Muskies against Baldwin Wallace on Saturday. However, the Yellow Jackets left New Concord with a 4-1 win.
- Records: Muskingum (4-10 overall, 1-4 OAC), Baldwin Wallace (9-6-1, 3-2)
- Location: New Concord, Ohio - McConagha Stadium
- Weather: Sunny and 74 degrees
- Attendance: 101
How It Happened
- Sias tallied her first career strike off a cross on the end line from O'Dell. Sias ended the outing with one shot and the assist was the first of O'Dell's career.
- Baldwin Wallace took a 1-0 lead in the 41st minute on a goal by Marissa Fabrizi.
- BW opened the second half with two quick goals by Rachel Bender and Anna Poptic to take a 3-0 lead.
- Bender completed the BW scoring in the 69th minute.
- Freshman Autumn Devine led the Muskies with two shots. Muskngum ended the outing with eight shots.
Between the Pipes
- Senior Liz Mitchell logged 72 minutes in frame and made 13 saves and allowed four goals.
- Sophomore Heather Maxwell played 18 minutes in frame and recorded one save.
- Sophia Weidner played the opening 76 minutes in goal for BW and made one save.
- Emma Bruno logged the final 14 minutes in goal and allowed one goal.
- Muskingum next plays at Mount Union on Tuesday, October 18. Game time is slated for 7:00 p.m.