Apr 27, 2019
The Muskingum women's lacrosse team stumbled against Heidelberg on Saturday, 14-1. The game marked the end of the 2018-19 season for the Muskies.
- Records: Muskingum (1-15 overall, 0-8 OAC), Heidelberg (8-6 overall, 2-6 OAC)
- Location: Tiffin, Ohio - Hoernemann Stadium
- Game Length: 1:28
- Sophomore Courtney Hines guided the Muskies with one goal on seven shots.
- Junior Dani Crisp chipped in four shots.
- Sophomore Hannah Bailey secured two ground balls and locked in a team-high three draw controls.
- Freshman McKenzie Fuller and senior LaShawnda Robinson grabbed two ground balls each.
- Fuller also contributed two draw controls.
- Sophomore Cieanna Jones played the entire 60 minutes in goal for the Muskies. Jones registered a career-best 19 saves on 33 shots.
- Jenna Carman led the Student Princes with five goals, while Angela Lulejian dished out three assists.
- Mandi Phillips secured her seventh victory in goal for Heidelberg. Phillips tallied five saves on six shots.
- The Student Princes ended the contest with a 39-11 advantage in shots.
- The Student Princes registered eight consecutive goals to jump out to an early 8-0 lead at the half.
- Heidelberg outshot the Muskies 16-5 in the second half en route to the 14-1 victory over the Muskies.
- Late in the contest, Hines netted the lone goal for the Muskies.