Mar 05, 2019
The Muskingum women's lacrosse team lost at Hanover on Tuesday afternoon, 14-0.
- Records: Muskingum (0-4 overall), Hanover (2-2)
- Location: Hanover, Ind. - Alumni Stadium
- Game Length: 1:31
- Junior Dani Crisp led the Muskie attack with eight shots.
- Sophomore Courtney Hines and freshman Carly Spitz each registered a pair of shots.
- Muskingum ended the game with 14 shots.
- Freshman Sam Stafford played the opening 27 minutes in goal and allowed 12 goals and made three saves.
- Sophomore Cieanna Jones played the remaining 33 minutes in frame and recorded eight saves and allowed two goals.
- Hanover ended the outing with 34 shots.
- Kinna Layman led Hanover with three goals and two assists.
- Hanover controlled play throughout the opening half en route to building a 12-0 edge at the break.
- Hanover added a pair of goals in the second half to complete the scoring.
- Muskingum next plays at Bethany on Saturday, March 9. Game time is slated for 3:00 p.m.