Apr 11, 2018
The Muskingum women's lacrosse team was defeated 23-2 at Ohio Athletic Conference opponent Capital on Wednesday night.
- Records: Muskingum (2-10 overall, 0-5 OAC), Capital (10-1 overall, 3-1 OAC)
- Location: Columbus, Ohio – Bernlohr Stadium
Inside the Muskie Numbers
- Capital used a 41-5 advantage in shots en route to sealing the OAC home victory.
- Senior Ashley Adams and freshman Courtney Hines each scored a goal for the Muskies. Adams also added two ground balls.
- Senior's Paige Watterman, Erin Riley, Kaeleigh Norvet, and junior Breanna Bailey each collected a ground ball.
- Senior Kate Shamel played 41 minutes in goal and registered eight saves. She also finished with a team-high five ground balls.
- Freshman Cieanna Jones saw action in the final 19 minutes and made one save in the frame.
- Muskingum next plays at John Carroll on Saturday, April 14. Game time is slated for 1:00 p.m.