Mar 08, 2018
The Muskingum women's lacrosse team pounded Hollins in non-conference action on Thursday afternoon, 19-1.
- Records: Muskingum (1-3 overall), Hollins (0-2 overall)
- Location: Roanoke, Virginia
- Game Length: 1:45
Inside the Numbers
- Muskingum seized control of the outing in the first half. The Muskies erupted for 15 goals in the opening 30 minutes of play.
- Senior Kaeleigh Norvet led the charge with five goals and two assists.
- The senior tandem of Paige Watterman and Ashley Adams each tallied four goals. Watterman also added two assists, while Adams registered one.
- Freshman Courtney Hines scored two goals, while junior Breanna Bailey, freshman Lexi Pyers, senior Erin Riley and sophomore Dani Crisp all notched one goal.
- Muskingum scored a season-high 19 goals on 33 shots.
- Senior Kate Shamel played the opening 30 minutes in frame and made four saves. Freshman Cieanna Jones played the final 30 minutes in goal and made three saves.
- Madi Szurley scored the lone goal for Hollins.
- Delaney Waller played the entire game in goal and allowed 19 goals and made six saves.
- Muskingum next hosts Washington & Jefferson on Wednesday, March 8. Game time is scheduled for 6:00 p.m.