Apr 30, 2016
The Muskingum women's lacrosse team concluded its season at Ohio Athletic Conference rival Capital on Saturday afternoon. The Crusaders beat the Muskies, 15-4.
- Records: Muskingum (5-12 overall, 1-6 OAC), Capital (11-4 overall, 6-1 OAC)
- Location: Columbus, Ohio - Bernlohr Stadium
Inside The Numbers
- Senior Carissa Myler led the Muskies with two goals on two shots.
- Sophomore Ashley Adams added one goal on two shots. She also recorded four draw controls.
- Junior Julie Kelley had one goal on one shot. She also had two draw controls.
- Sophomore Kate Shamel played all 60 minutes in frame and made eight saves.
- Taylor Thomas led Capital with four goals.
- Kara Hines added three goals and had six draw controls.
- Maddie Wilson played the opening 30 minutes in net to notch the win.
- The 2016 campaign marked Muskingum's second season as a varsity sport. Muskingum made history throughout the campaign by winnings its first-ever game, winning its first-ever road game, winning its first-ever out-of-state contest and by winning its first-ever OAC game.