Apr 20, 2016
The Muskingum women's lacrosse team slipped at Ohio Athletic Conference foe John Carroll on Wednesday night, 18-9.
- Records: Muskingum (4-11 overall, 0-5 OAC), John Carroll (8-4 overall, 2-2 OAC)
- Location: University Heights, Ohio - Don Shula Stadium
- Duration: 1:56
- Attendance: 144
Inside The Numbers
- Sophomore Ashley Adams led the Muskies with three goals on four shots. She also added two ground balls, two draw controls and caused one turnover.
- Senior Carissa Myler and junior Julie Kelley each added two goals.
- Sophomore Kaeleigh Norvet rounded out the Muskie scoring with one goal.
- Sophomore Paige Wattermen and sophomore Sydni Uhrig each registered an assist.
- Sophomore Courtney Cole caused a game-high five turnovers.
- Sophomore Kate Shamel played all 60 minutes in goal and made 17 saves.
- Gina Vilsack led the Blue Streaks with four goals goals.
- Marielle St. Amand added three tallies for John Carroll.
- Caroline Smith and Mara McCormick each played 30 minutes in frame and combined to make one save.
- John Carroll ended the outing with a 42-16 advantage in shots.
- Adams' goal with 3:54 to play in the opening half gave the Muskies a 6-5 lead.
- The Blue Streaks scored the final three goals of the half and the first eight goals in the second half to take a 16-6 lead with 8:33 to play.
- Muskingum next plays at Wilmington on Saturday, April 23. Game time is slated for 3:00 p.m.