Apr 03, 2016
Muskingum sophomore Ashley Adams scored the game-winning goal with 58 seconds left in the contest to propel the Muskies to an 11-10 win at St. Vincent on Sunday afternoon.
- Records: Muskingum (4-7 overall), St. Vincent (3-8 overall)
- Location: Latrobe, Pennsylvania - SVC Field
- Attendance: 65
- After trailing 10-8 with 11 minutes to play, Muskingum scored the final three goals to stun the Bearcats, including Adams' game-winning tally with 58 seconds to play.
- Adams scored a career-high tying six goals on eight shots.
- Sophomore Katie Megery scored two goals, had five ground balls and four draw controls.
- Sophomore Kaeleigh Norvet tallied two goals and had four ground balls.
- Junior Julie Kelley scored one goal and caused two turnovers.
- Senior Carissa Myler had a game-high six ground balls.
- Muskingum ended the game with 11 goals on 19 shots. The Muskies registered 24 ground balls.
- Sophomore Kate Shamel earned the win in frame after making six saves.
- St. Vincent was led by Maggie Nelson who scored six goals.
- Hannah Carroll added three goals for the Bearcats.
- Maria Franey took the loss in goal after allowing 11 goals and making five saves.
- The Bearcats scored 10 goals on 23 shots.
- Muskingum next plays at Ohio Athletic Conference foe Otterbein on Saturday, April 9. Game time is scheduled for 1:00 p.m.