Oct 07, 2018
- The Muskingum women's golf team placed 10th at the Eva Shorb Weiskopf Invitational.
- The invitational took place in Wooster, Ohio.
- As a team, Muskingum shot an 790 (449-341) over the two-day event.
- It was a par 72 course and 5,803 yards long.
On the Course
- Freshman Abigail Sutton ended the match in 47th place with a 215 (106-109).
- Freshman MacKenzie Garber finished 50th, shooting a 222 (107-115).
- Senior Sara Lowman added to the Muskie scoring with a 246 (129-117) and finished in 56th place.
- Freshman Ericka Marano only competed on the first day and shot a 107, placing 64th.
- Wooster captured first place after scoring a combined team total of 671 (339-332).
- Tongtong Wu from Wooster won medalist honors with a 165 (81-84).
- The Muskies next play at the Mount Vernon Nazarene Fall Cougar Classic at Chapel Hill Golf Course on Saturday, October 13.