The Muskingum men's cross country team finished 35th overall at the NCAA Division III Men's Cross Country Regional hosted by Ohio Wesleyan University on Saturday morning.
- The event was held at Liberty Park.
- The race distance was 8k.
- Ohio Wesleyan University hosted the Regional.
How It Happened
- Junior Andrew Murray led Muskingum across the finish line with a 190th place finish in a time of 29:30.3
- Close behind was sophomore Douglas McIntire who took 193rd place with a 29:37.7 time.
- Freshman John Franz ran a time of 26:45.1 to place 196th.
- Sophomore Logan Skolosh finished with a 30:24.9 time to take 210th place.
- Freshman Samuel Cain rounded out the field for the Muskies with a time of 30:40.2.
- Ohio Northern's Ian McVey captured the individual title with a time of 25:11.0.
- Calvin won the team title with 61 points.
The event conclude the Muskingum Men's Cross Country season.