Oct 06, 2017
The Muskingum men's cross country team will travel to Wilmington, Ohio on Friday, October 13th for the JennaStrong Invitational. The race is set to start at 4:00 p.m.
This Season's Race Results:
- The team placed third at the Muskingum Invitational.
- Finished 10th in the 14-team field at the Bethany Invitational.
- As a team, placed ninth at the Heidelberg Invitational.
- Notched a 15th-place finish out of 17 Division III teams at the All-Ohio Championships in Cedarville, Ohio.
- Sophomore Douglas McIntire has led the Muskies this season, placing sixth in the 31-runner field at the Muskingum Invitational (22:24.83 time), 35th in the 139-runner field at the Bethany Invitational (28:56 time), 68th at the All-Ohio Championships (27:51.9 time) and 84th at the Heidelberg Tiffleberg Open (29:34.3 time).
- Freshman John Franz has started his Muskie career on the right foot, finishing 11th at the Muskingum Invitational (23:03.37 time), 42nd at the Bethany Invitational (29:26 time), 69th at the Heidelberg Tiffleberg Open (28:54.6 time), and colleting the 99th spot at the All-Ohio Championships (29:08.9 time).
- Junior Andrew Murray tallied 10th at the Muskingum Invitational (23:01.62 time), took 52nd at the Bethany Invitational (30:00 time), 80th at the Heidelberg Tiffleberg Open (29:27.7 time), and finished 105th at the All-Ohio Championship (29:42.2 time).
- Freshman Terrell Tuttle collected the eighth spot at the Muskingum Invitational (22:42.18 time) and took 56th at the Bethany Invitational (30:25 time).
- Sophomore Logan Skolosh placed 87th at the Heidelberg Tiffleberg (29:44.8 time) and finished 100th at the All-Ohio Championships (29:12.8 time).
- Last year at the JennaStrong Invitational, the men's team claimed a 33rd-place finish of the 38-team field. Senior Anthony Kall led MU with a 192nd place finish with an end time of 28:13.1, while freshmen Skolosh claimed 250th place (29:18.2).