Apr 14, 2018
The Muskingum men's track and field team finished 11th at the All-Ohio Championships hosted by Ohio Wesleyan on Saturday, April 14.
- Location: Delaware, Ohio - Ohio Wesleyan
- Results: Muskingum scored 35 points. Ohio Wesleyan won the event with 116.50 points.
- Senior Blake Weidner led the way for the Muskies earning All-Ohio honors in the long jump, finishing second with a distance of 6.69 meters (21-11.50). He also notched All-Ohio honors in the high jump, placing third with a leap of 1.98 meters (6-06.00).
- Junior Jordan Wallace finished fourth in the high jump with a leap of 1.93 meters (6-04.00).
- Freshman Robert Reicher claimed fourth place in the shot put with a toss of 15.44 meters (50-08.00) and took seventh place in the hammer with a throw of 47.15 meters (154-08).
- Senior Jeffrey Burkholder finished fifth in the shot put with a pitch of 15.42 meters (50-07.25).
- In the javelin, freshman Kevin Dreyer placed sixth and senior Nick Despot took seventh with a throw of 50.26 meters (164-11) and 49.75 meters (163-03), respectively.
- Muskingum returns to action on Friday, April 20 at Otterbein.