Apr 29, 2017
The Muskingum men's track and field team finished ninth at the Ohio Athletic Conference Championships hosted at McConagha Stadium and the Johnson Family Track.
- Location: New Concord, Ohio - McConagha Stadium
- Results: Muskingum finished 9th in the 10-team field with 20.5 points.
On the Track
- The 4x800-meter relay team of freshman John Soppanish, senior Corey Dillon, freshman Doug McIntire and freshman Logan Skolosh finished sixth with a time of 8:10.88.
- The 4x100-meter relay team of freshman Tristan Murphy, junior Devan Boyer, junior Fred Stinson and senior Desmond Waden finished seventh with a time of 44.33.
- In the 110-meter hurdles, sophomore Casey Phillips finished eighth with a time of 15.76.
In the Field
- Junior Jeffrey Burkholder claimed a fifth place finish in the shot put with a pitch of 15.16 meters.
- Sophomore Blake Weidner finished tied for sixth place in the high jump with a jump of 1.90 meters.
- In the hammer throw, senior Andre Buffington captured a sixth place finish with a toss of 48.55 meters.
- Muskingum returns to action Friday, May 5 as select Muskies will compete at the Last Chance Meet hosted by Toledo.