Feb 09, 2018
The Muskingum men's indoor track and field team placed second at the Ohio Wesleyan meet on Friday with a total of 56.5 points.
- Location: Delaware, Ohio - Gordon Field House
- Senior Derek Stover registered a first place finish in the 60-meter hurdles with a time of 9.30.
- Senior Devan Boyer placed first in the triple jump with a leap of 36-09.00.
- Senior Fred Stinson captured first place in the 400-meter dash, while sophomore Logan Skolosh placed third, and freshman Logan Osborne took fifth with times of 54.34, 55.09, and 55.47, respectively.
- Sophomore John Soppanish tallied a second place finish in the 800-meter run with a time of 2:07.89.
- In the pole vault, freshman Nick Fulton placed second clearing a height of 10-11.50, while junior Jordan Wallace took third clearing a height of 9-11.75.
- Stinson finished third, while Boyer took fourth, and freshman Donta Radcliffe placed fifth in the 200-meter dash with times of 24.13, 24.43, and 24.80, respectively.
- Senior Darrell Briggs claimed a fourth place spot in the long jump with a leap of 19-04.75.
- Junior Wade Floyd took fourth in the shot put with a pitch of 39-02.25.
- Ohio Wesleyan won the meet with 58.50 points.
- Muskingum returns to action on Saturday, February 10 at the All-Ohio Championships hosted by Otterbein. The meet is scheduled to start at 12:00 p.m.