Oct 07, 2017
The Muskingum men's soccer team lost, 4-0, at Ohio Athletic Conference (OAC) foe Otterbein on Saturday afternoon.
- Records: Muskingum (2-9-1 overall, 0-3 OAC), Otterbein (9-2 overall, 3-0 OAC)
- Location: Westerville, Ohio – Memorial Stadium
How It Happened
- Otterbein's Noah Coons collected the first and lone goal of the first half at the 16-minute marker; giving the hosts the 1-0 advantage.
- Five minutes into the second half, the Cardinals Jaden Lunger registered the second goal, off a header, to extend their lead, 2-0.
- Otterbein went on to tally two more goals at the 53rd and 56-minute marker to record its seventh straight win on the season.
- Goalkeeper William Bradshaw played 66 minutes in the frame and grabbed eight saves.
- Goalkeeper Josh Routte saw 24 minutes between the pipes and registered five saves.
- Kennedy Mensah led Otterbein's offense with two goals.
- Otterbein's goalkeeper's Collin Hoffmann saw 64 minutes of action, while Mack Stamper played 26 minutes in the frame and added one save.
- Muskingum returns to action on Wednesday, October 11 at Capital. Kick-off will start at 7:00 p.m.