The Muskingum men's lacrosse team dropped an Ohio Athletic Conference contest at Mount Union on Saturday afternoon, 16-1.
- Records: Muskingum (3-11 overall, 0-7 Ohio Athletic Conference), Mount Union (5-8 overall, 2-4 Ohio Athletic Conference)
- Location: Alliance, Ohio
- Game Length: 1:44
- Attendance: 119
Mount Union outscored Muskingum 10-1 in the first half to take a commanding lead at the half. Senior Zach Kern scored the lone goal for the Muskies at the 6:06 marker in the second quarter. The Purple Raiders notched three goals in the third and three in the fourth quarter to seal the OAC victory.
Inside The Numbers
- Kern led the Muskies offense with one goal and four shots.
- Senior Ohlen Rudy finished with a team-high seven ground balls and five caused turnovers.
- Junior Dylan Gambill and sophomore Christopher Shakespeare each collected three ground balls.
- Senior LaJohn Ellies played all 60 minutes in the frame and made 18 saves.
- Muskingum ended the outing with 24 ground balls, 10 shots, and eight caused turnovers.
- Brent Greenberg, Seamus McCartin, and Alek Kungle paced the Purple Raiders offense as they each registered three goals.
- Jake Krone recorded the win in goal making three saves in 60 minutes.
- Muskingum will play at non-conference foe Bethany (W.V.) on Wednesday, April 25. Game time is scheduled for 5:00 p.m.